Frequently asked questions

We appreciate that you will have many questions about working as an RMO, working in the UK and working with NES.

We have tried to address as many of these as we could below, but if you do not find the question or answer that you were looking for, please give us a call.

What qualifications/experience do I need to be an NES RMO?

Our entry criteria for RMOs is 2 years relevant post-graduation experience, gained in a hospital setting and incorporating relevant exposure in the discipline being applied for (eg. surgery, medicine, psychiatry). All NES RMOs will need to obtain advanced certification in adult and paediatric resuscitation. These courses will form part of the NES recruitment process and are usually conducted at our fully-accredited Training Centre.